Sema has evaluated code within organizations that have a collective value of over $1 trillion.
In 2023, Sema served 7 of the 9 largest global investors, as well as market-leading strategic investors, and private equity and venture capital firms.
By partnering with developers and technologists, we uncover legal and regulatory risk in software—all while increasing productivity. We work with investors to gauge the health of software within each investment opportunity.
AI Code Monitor
- Real-time assessment of legal and regulatory risk within a codebase
- Comprehensive GenAI Bill of Materials
- Industry-based benchmarks to contextualize your risk
- “Heat maps” to alert where GenAI code is being used within an organization
Comprehensive Codebase Scans
- One-time or continuous assessment of code quality
- Supporting worksheets and Software Bill of Materials
- Dashboards and Remediation Calculator
- Deliverables contingent on subscription tier
What Sema can do for you
Improved Code Quality
Better determine if code is strong enough to be expanded and how much investment is needed to clean up technical debt.
Better Use of GenAI Code
Understand and improve developer productivity from GenAI tools and stay in compliance.
Mitigated Intellectual Property Risk
Assess if code is legally required to be shared for free due to any third-party code that’s been utilized.
Heightened Code & Cyber Security
Identify the risk of code and client information being hacked and prevent email systems from phishing and spoofing.
Enhanced Process Quality
Evaluate the development activity within the software and pinpoint where there’s room for improvement.
More Effective Teams
Recognize the experts on your team, as well as decide who should be retained to continue to maintain healthy code.
Lowered Cloud Costs
Compare AWS bills with those from other cloud providers, while finding opportunities to reduce overall expenses.
Gain insights into your code
Get in touch to see a sample report or get a demo” to “See a sample Codebase Health report or receive a demo of the AI Code Monitor